1. What is your greatest talent?
2. What is the best compliment you’ve ever received?
3. Write about a unique quality you have that makes you special.
4. Write down five things that define who you are, listing them as “I am ____,” statements. Take a few minutes to think about each one. Which quality feels the best?
5. Write about a time when you did something you were afraid to try. How did you feel afterward?
6. When you’re feeling confident, what emotions do you experience?
7. Write about a person you admire. What qualities do you have in common with this person?
8. What is your favorite thing to do? How do you feel when you work on this activity?
9. What does it feel like when someone recognizes something you worked hard to do?
10. What makes you feel like a strong person?
11. Name three qualities you love about yourself.
12. What is your greatest strength?
13. What is your biggest goal? How will you achieve it?
14. Write about a time when you helped another person. How did you feel?
15. What makes you happy?
16. Make a list of ten things you’re good at doing. How do these things make you unique?
17. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
18. Write about a time when you made a great choice.
19. When do you feel proud of yourself?
20. What is one thing you're looking forward to?
Until next time, journal on…