Examples of situations that may be appropriate for the counselor to assist with:
- My child is being bullied at school.
- My child has no friends at school.
- Is my child hyperactive?
- Is my child ready for school?
- We’re getting a divorce.
- There was a death or other significant change in the family.
- What should I expect from an eight-year old?
- My child is acting out at home.
These are just some examples of scenarios that the school counselor is able to assist with. Please do not hesitate to reach out with concerns or questions regarding your child.